Business Immigration Services
Business immigration law allow companies to utilize people with the specialized skills, knowledge, and investment capital they need to thrive. However, navigating these laws and determining the appropriate course of action while protecting yourself against enforcement efforts can prove to be a daunting and complex task. With so much on the line, it is important to have a sophisticated Tampa business immigration lawyer with expertise in this area of law on your side. At the Benkabbou Law Firm, PLLC, we provide you with legal counsel you can trust to guide you through these processes, offering a range of business immigration services to meet your every need.
Business Immigration Services for Employers and Employees
While U.S. immigration laws encourage business professionals, researchers, investors, and others with unique knowledge, talents, or abilities to come to this country, the immigration system itself often presents hurdles. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requires foreign nationals to obtain one of the following:
- A permanent resident card: Otherwise known as a green card, this authorizes the holder to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis.
- An employment authorization document; Otherwise known as a work permit, this may be an option for nonimmigrant, temporary visitors, as well as for refugees seeking asylum and people who are currently in the process of filing for permanent residency.
- An employment related visa: This allows people from other countries to come and live in the United States for the specific purpose of working for a particular employer.
Each of the above has varying requirements in terms of eligibility. Once granted, they also have different conditions that must be met to avoid jeopardizing your status. As an experienced business immigration services lawyer in Tampa, the Benkabbou Law Firm, PLLC can guide you in determining which immigration option best applies in your particular situation.
Services Offered by Our Tampa Business Immigration Lawyer
Tampa business immigration lawyer Salma Benkabbou has the legal knowledge and expertise needed to guide you through even the most complex immigration processes. Whether the situation involves transferred employees, seasonal workers, managers, consultants, investors, or certified specialists, she can help you resolve the issue in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
At the Benkabbou Law Firm, PLLC, we offer intelligent, sophisticated business immigration services to national and international companies in the following areas:
- Obtaining work or reentry permits and employment authorizations;
- Adjustment in immigration status and green card counseling;
- Counsel in applicable visa types and consulate visa processing;
- Intra-company transfers and blanket petitions;
- PERM Labor Certification;
- Participation and compliance with E-Verify programs;
- Form I-9 compliance training and internal audits;
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement
Contact Our Tampa Business Immigration Lawyer Today
For employees and employers dealing with immigration matters that have the potential to impact their livelihood and financial security, the Benkabbou Law Firm, PLLC is a trusted legal resource to have on your side. To discuss how we can assist you, reach out and contact our Tampa business immigration lawyer and request a consultation today.
Family-Based Petition Services
Families belong together. At the Benkabbou Law Firm, PLLC, nothing makes us happier than being able to use our legal knowledge and expertise in United States immigration law as a way of uniting you with loved ones and family members. As an experienced family-based immigration lawyer in Tampa, we can guide you through the complex rules and regulations that are part of the U.S. immigration process.
Family-Based Immigration Visas
Obtaining a visa through a relationship with a family member currently in this country is one of the most common ways for people to legally enter the United States. The first step in this process is for the lawful resident to file a family-based visa petition. Under U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services guidelines, there are several options available, depending on the specific relationship.
At the Benkabbou Law Firm, PLLC, our Tampa immigration lawyer can assist current U.S. citizens in filing a petition to obtain lawful permanent resident status (otherwise known as a green card) for the following family members:
- Your spouse;
- Children who are unmarried and under the age of 21;
- Adult sons or daughters who are unmarried;
- Parents and siblings, provided that you are over the age of 21.
In addition to a green card, you may be able to apply for a fiance visa if you are engaged to be married, which covers your partner and any children they have under the age of 21. If you are a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR), there are a limited number of Family Preference Immigrant visas which are also available. This may be an option for green card holders to bring your spouse, your children, and their spouses or children to the United States.
How Our Tampa Family-Based Immigration Lawyer can Help You
As an experienced Tampa immigration lawyer, attorney Salma Benkabbou uses her knowledge of immigration laws and her experience in helping other families to guide you through the petition process. One of the first steps is filing a form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative. Information you will need to provide when submitting this petition includes proof of U.S. citizenship, lawful permanent residence, or U.S. national status, and proof of family relationship, such as a marriage license or copies of birth certificates.
Once your petition is completed and submitted with the appropriate supporting documents, our Tampa immigration lawyer will guide you through the remaining steps in the immigration visa process. Under U.S. Department of State guidelines, this includes:
- Approval of your family-based immigration petition;
- National Visa Center (NVC) processing;
- Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) processing;
- Submitting your visa application form;
- Collecting financial statements and other supporting documents;
- Preparing for your visa applicant interview.
Our Tampa Family-Based Immigration Lawyer is Here to Help
At the Benkabbou Law Firm, PLLC, we know that bringing your loved ones to the U.S. can be a daunting and confusing process. We are here to help you at each step along the way. Call or contact our Tampa family-based immigration lawyer online today and request a consultation to discuss the options in your particular case.